Monday, January 16, 2012

Newbie here! Hello!

Hello everyone! I am eighteen, and love to roleplay. I am new to this site so bare with me, but I will say that I am interested in fantasy roleplay. It will be very nice to get to know everyone, and I hope you find it just the same!

I love to read, and I really love to write! It has been a dream of mine to be a writer, and a directer. I want to make some new friends, and I hope this is the way to do it.

I hope you will find me interesting, and comment, but if not it's okay I understand. Alright, I shall go now, and I hope to meet new people soon! :)

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/S5ESg-MuIAE/viewtopic.php

nfl mock draft 2012 adam lambert incendiary floyd mayweather kate upton winter solstice r. kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment