Friday, May 25, 2012

Becoming Betty: Crockpot Chicken Taco Filling

You're going to have to trust me on this one. ?My horrible picture does not do justice to how yummy this taco filling was. ?And I know I have talked trash about cream-of-whatever soups in the past, but I used the cream of chicken soup in this recipe and it was delicious, so there you go. ?

I found the recipe on 365 Days of Slow Cooking, which is an awesome recipe blog. ?Who doesn't love a good crockpot recipe? ?Especially in the Summer when you would do anything to avoid turning on the oven. ?We loved these tacos and it was such a quick and easy dinner on a busy end-of-school-crazy night.
6 chicken thighs (I used about 12 frozen chicken tenders)
1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
1 cup Picante sauce or salsa
1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
2 Tbs. taco seasoning
salt/pepper

*Put chicken in crockpot. ?Pour the rest of ingredients on top. ?Cook for 5-6 hours on low. ?Serve in corn tortillas as tacos or in a flour tortilla as a burrito. ?Garnish with cheese, lettuce, tomato, cilantro, sour cream or whatever floats your boat.


cbs ncaa tournament marchmadness mike d antoni nba trade rumors 2012 ncaa tournament schedule laurent robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment